hasdatingcraze
Members Area Create an account
Im Looking ads Jacksonville, FL for a reg top bud.

Name: ThoriceGolabiewski

Hair: Red

Marital Status: Single

City: Jacksonville, Florida

View Profile Wink View Profile Message View Sign Up

Fun couple looking for other couples or single females (no single males). I give everything to the people I care about. I am looking for a serious long term relationship with an honest man , caring, responsible and who knowns how to treat a woman and can also dance! As a single working man I have risen up two by myself and now it's time to focus on pleasures of life. I am 25 years old , 6' foot 2" , weighing 200 pounds and I enjoy the company of women who are fun and easy going and who are respectful to others.. Having spent the last year in very conservative Armenia there was not much opportunity for kinky fun, so hoping to change that now I'm back in England (need ads Jacksonville, FL some spice to hot things up as the weather certainly isn't going to do it)!

Name: GINAcrampton

Hair: Black

Marital Status: No Strings Attached

Secretly slutty women who know what they want and will take it.

Just a straight ads Jacksonville, FL shooter)..Someone around my age and as open-minded as I am. I've been told I look younger but I'm 19 I promise. Specializing in body rubs massages fetish also other kinky things that may be desired I can give you exactly what you need anybody that's interested please contact me your satisfaction is always guaranteed.

Name: GedMan13

Hair: Auburn

You can express what you like and what you don't, and love to just have sex with no strings attached. I am a shy at first 27 yr ads Jacksonville, FL old in a sub/Dom relationship. Hey I am new to this looking for my person, I am married and my wife doesn't mind at all if you can please me in ways she cannot.

Name: Itz_david_00

Hair: Chestnut

I am investing in myself now to get the rewards when I am older. Is six feet tall or taller, educated white male.

Terms Privacy Contacts
A white or hispanic woman or couple that is open and honest.I'm very oral and open to try new things.i'm D&D free and expect the same.
Copyright © 2024